Your True Life Rocks Method
Veronique Addressess the Following ailments
- Headache/Migraine/dizziness/light headedness/faintness
- Neck pain/chronic or acute
- Tinnitus/Ringing or buzzing sounds
- Dry mouth, problems swallowing
- Chest pressure/pain
- Short of breath/frequent sighing
- Rapid heartbeat
- Stomach pain/ less appetite/eating disorder/heartburn/nausea
- Diarrhea/Constipation/intestinal cramps/loss of control
- Backpain/muscle spasms
- Nightmares/sleeping problems
- Difficulties concentrating
- Racing thoughts
- Trouble learning new information
- Difficulties making decisions
- Feeling overloaded, overwhelmed
- Fatigue/low energy
- Less productive
- Reduced work efficiency
- Excess anxiety
- Increased anger
- Mood swings
- Often crying
- Feeling worthless
- Feeling lonely
- Low self-esteem
- Integrative method, based on sophrology, mindfulness based cognitive therapy and integrative psychotherapy
- Combination of awareness, dynamic meditation and coaching
- Easy-to-do combinations of several short physical or mental exercises, that can be done in your daily outfit, can easily be adapted for all physicality’s and abilities and fit perfectly in busy lives.
- Makes you, from the start, in control of your own process. You are your own ‘on the go pain reliever’.
- A structural, step by step program.
- It has nothing to do with spirituality or religion.
- A practice that encourages freedom, responsibility and non-judgment
- The method has a unique way to reconnect the body and mind to create balance and change
- It’s learning how to live in the present but also transform your relationship with the past and future in a positive way
- A short-term pain reliever and long-term deep transformation, allowing you to strengthen your inner sources and uncover your personal values.
- You are given a whole ‘tool’ box to empower yourself and make your own choices based on who you are.
- No psycho-analysis
- It’s all about experiencing and rediscovering your inner potential, your life energy